Further stages to the company's settlement
If, as it happens usually, you set up a company with a registered office without activity, in order to start working will be necessary to think of some working premises.
Before reaching this problem, you should take care of some details, as simple, as important and useful, like:
1. Making of the company’s stamp
The specialized companies shall request copies of the company’s documents, a delegation for the company representative and possibly, a copy of his/her identity card.
2. Opening of the bank account
To the file which was submitted at N.O.T.R., you attached copies of the receipts issued by the bank, where you deposited the registered capital; the reason for doing so is that, after the registration of the company, you should return to the bank, for the effective opening of an account of the company presenting the original receipts.
3. Manufacturing of typified documents: sales book, receipt book, etc
The specialized companies shall request copies of the company’s documents in original, a delegation for the company representative and possibly, a copy after his/her identity card; you must be informed before order, because the time of the work’s execution vary from few days to several weeks, depending on the company.
4. The declaration for fiscal registration shall be submitted to the competent Financial Administration within 30 days from the date for setting up the company
[the art. 68 al. 6.a) of the Fiscal Code /2004]
Here are some details extracted from law:
The form and content of the declaration for fiscal registration
(1) The declaration for fiscal registration is drawing up by filling in a form made available free of charge, by the fiscal body subordinated to the National Agency of Fiscal Administration and shall be accompanied by supporting documents related to the information comprised therein.
(2) The declaration for fiscal registration shall comprise: the data for the identification of the taxpayer, categories of the payment obligations due according to the Fiscal Code, data regarding the secondary head office, data for the identification of the authorized person, data regarding the legal situation of the taxpayer, as well as other information necessary for the administration of the taxes, charges, contributions and other amounts due to the general consolidated budget.
Certificate of fiscal registration
(1) On the basis of the declaration for fiscal registration, submitted according to the art. 68 paragraph (3), the fiscal competent body subordinated to the National Agency of Fiscal Administration issues the certificate of fiscal registration within 15 days from the date of the declaration’s submission. In the certificate of fiscal registration, it is written compulsory the fiscal identification code.
(2) Issuance of the certificates of fiscal registration is not subject to the stamp charges.
(3) The taxpayers which obtain incomes from the trade activity or services rendering to population are bound to display the certificate of fiscal registration in the places where this develops the activity.
(4) In case of loss, theft, or destroying of the certificate fiscal registration, the fiscal body shall issue a duplicate of this certificate, on the basis of the request of the taxpayers and the proof of publication of loss, theft or destroying, in the Official Gazette of Romania, Part III.
Modification subsequent to the fiscal registration
(1) The subsequent modification of the data from the declaration of fiscal registration must be made known to the fiscal competent body subordinated to the National Agency of Fiscal Administration, within 30 days from the date of its incurrence, by filling in and submission of the declaration of mentions.
(2) On the cessation of the conditions which generated the fiscal registration, the taxpayers are bound to hand over to the fiscal bodies, for cancellation, the certificate of fiscal registration, once with the submission of the declaration with mentions.
(5) The taxpayers, legal entities or any other entities without legal personality, that within 12 consecutive months, did not submitted the fiscal declarations and the financial standings, did not carried out payments due to the state budget, the budget of the state social securities, the budget of the Common National Fund of the Social Health Insurance, the budget of the insurance for unemployment and for which, on their request, fiscal competent body did not approve a measure regarding the fulfillment of their fiscal obligations, shall be specially recorded."
For the setting up of work premises of the company, you should identify firstly, a location which has to be proper for the type of activity developed by your company. The most important document is, in this case, the document through which it is attested the possession of the space (sale-purchase, lease, commodate contract, etc)