Settlement of a company for students.
Documents necessary for the settlement of a company and facilities granted for students
In this article, we will present the main facilities granted to students for a company settlement.
Advantages of students when establishing a company
The students that want to start a business
benefit of exemptions from the payment of taxes and rates:
- for the operations of incorporation into the National Office of Trade Register;
- for the operations that are performed by the Sole Desks within the Trade Register Offices
- for the authorization of functioning of the traders.
- for obtaining from the local public administration of the authorization for development of some economic activities independently.
- for publication, in excerpt, in the Official Gazette of Romania,
Part IV, of the conclusion on the incorporation awarded by the judged delegated to the trade Register Office, related to the court of law.
- the stamp fees for the notary activity, related to the document in case of which it is provided for the obligativity to conclude them in authentic version:
- when among the goods subscribed as contribution in kind to the capital, there is a land;
- when the legal form of the trade company implies the unlimited liability of the associates or some of them for the social obligations;
- when the trade company is constituted by public subscription.
Conditions in which the facilities are offered for students to set up companies
The facilities for the settlement of a company are granted only once, at the time of setting up the company, for the students that fulfill the following conditions:
- attend the courses of a long-term or short-term higher educational unit by an accredited higher educational institution;
- is at least in the second year of study and promoted all disciplines provided for by the senate of the university.
- is not older than 30 years.
In case that, in a period of up to 3 years from the settlement of the company (incorporation), that person assigns or alienate partially or totally the registered shares or stocks held in the trade companies thus established, the student has the obligation to return in full the amounts representing the taxes and gees for which he was exempted from payment.
The proof of the fact that the student fulfills cumulatively all the conditions stipulated by the law is brought within a certification released by the secretariat of the faculty the courses of which he attends.